Pink Floral Picture Bracelet
1 brass heart lobster clasp
1 11mm cast metal twisted ring
7 6mm brass jump rings
15 4mm cast metal daisy spacers
15 brass head pins
6 cast metal setting fits 16mm round two loop connector
6 16mm cabochon altered-art 16mm pink flowers
5 Lucite daisy flower beads 13mm
5 Lucite flower cup small beads 10mm
5 Imperial Crystal round beads faceted pink ab
Materials are available at wwww.beadsonline.com.au
1. Take the five altered-art picture cabochons and the five setting connectors. Glue cabochons to settings. Allow to dry before using.
2. Create the following beaded-dangles
A Five small flower beaded-dangles: One daisy spacer & one 10mm Lucite small flower cup bead
B Five crystal beaded-dangles: One Imperial Crystal round
C Five daisy beaded-dangles: One daisy spacer & one 13mm Lucite daisy bead
NOTE: Beaded-dangles are created by threading the bead or sequence of beads on a head pin, then trimming the head pin 1cm from the last bead and forming a loop
3. Take one 6mm jump ring and thread the lobster clasp and one setting connector (step 1).
4. Take another 6mm jump ring and thread the other side of the previous threaded setting connector, one small flower beaded-dangles (step 2A), one crystal beaded-dangles (step 2B), daisy beaded-dangles (step 2C) and one new setting connector. Repeat this step four more times.
5. Finish by threading the open side of the last setting connector and the twisted ring.